April 17, 2015
The DMVTrifecta's Rajan Nanavati and Dash Kannan are joined by friends of the DMVT John and Neel, to discuss the 2015 NBA Playoffs and provide their own irreverent take on annual end-of-season awards:
* Who wins the Washington Wizards vs. Toronto Raptors series, and why?
* Can anyone in the East stop the Cleveland Cavaliers?
* Are Golden State and San Antonio destined for the Western Conference Finals?
* Who would win the first annual Charles Montgomery Burns Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence?
* Who is the Intercontinental Heavyweight Champion of the NBA?
* Which player or executive deserves the The Brick Tamland "Years later, a doctor will tell me that I have an I.Q. of 48" Award?
... and much more.